Research Journal Impact Factor
Terms & Conditions
You are submitting a request to for evaluation of Research Journal Impact Factor (RJIF). Your request will be processed by our review team and you will receive a positive or negative reply and grant the right to process the data about journals to RJIF
RJIF is designed to contribute to a better use of scientific information. In view of maintaining a certain level of focus and coherence as well as to ensure the respect of the rights of other users and third parties, RJIF members should strictly abide by the following publication guidelines. Any material that is considered as not compatible with these guidelines can be partly or entirely removed by RJIF without prior notice. Material is here to be understood as material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on our website.
Accepting the respect of these guidelines is mandatory to be a member of RJIF. In any event, the members (individuals or legal entities) publishing material on RJIF transmitting material via its communication tools accept, to the extent permitted at law, the full responsibility of any direct or indirect subsequent prejudice or legal consequences (e.g. violation of someone’s intellectual, property or human rights). Although wetake no responsibility, it will however, as described below, undertake efforts to minimise the existence of inappropriate material on RJIF. In cases of unambiguously proven violation of someone’s rights, the Commission will take the necessary measure to remove, with the shortest possible delay, the material from the site.
- The members of RJIF should only publish or transmit material that is unambiguously relevant to the RJIF objective;
- The material published or transmitted must not be illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libellous, vulgar, obscene, threatening for the private lives of other people, hateful, racist or objectionable in any other way;
- In particular the material must not
- Contain messages of a violent or pornographic nature or be likely to constitute a major affront to human dignity;
- Contain incitement to commit crimes or offences;
- Contain incitement to discrimination, hatred or violence on the basis of race, ethnic origin, nationality, beliefs or religion;
- Defend Communism, Nazism, terrorism and war crimes or dispute the existence of crimes against humanity;
- Contravene intellectual property rights and, in general, the property rights of other people (e.g. patents, trade marks, trade secrets, etc.);
- Pursue a commercial goal;
- More generally, the material published or transmitted must abide by the Charter of Fundamental Rights and respect fundamental ethical principles.
On the basis of the above guidelines, we reserve the right not to publish certain material or, as mentioned earlier, to remove them partially or entirely.
Copyright © 2015 - 2019. All Rights Reserved.